About North Lanarkshire Carers Together
Welcome to North Lanarkshire Carers Together
In May 2001 North Lanarkshire Carers Together was duly formed and the constitution formally agreed, which included the establishment of a management board who would be responsible for the governance of the organisation. Charitable status was awarded in 2002 and a Development Manager and Administrator were appointed in 2003. The organisation has developed significantly since 2001. North Lanarkshire Carers Together now employs 7 full time members of staff and has a Carer membership base in excess of 2,500 Carers; however our mission statement, commitment to Carers and organisational aims remain the same.
- We will be a potent force for change
- We will raise the profile of Carers’ issues and needs
- We will influence policy development and service provision at the planning stage
- We will form active links between carers and professionals
- Collect and disseminate up to date information for the Carer community
- We will establish innovative and productive consultation processes with service providers
- We will promote the inclusion of all Carers
- We will represent the views of all Carers, including the many young Carers in North Lanarkshire
Our Mission Statement
The management board is responsible for keeping North Lanarkshire Carers Together focussed on its aims and objectives and for safeguarding its values and managing all aspects of its business.
Our Partners & Accreditations